Tuesday, February 1, 2011

1st time, 1st week , 1st serve, introduce yourself...mayhem boys...

Let me introduce myself.
My name is Muhamad Faiz bin A.Hamid.i'm 20 years old.My hobby is playing rugby.usually i enjoy playing rugby with micet's student.this is my first time write a post in a blog.other than that,i like disturb person,especially helmi musa.my housemate call him "ireng bewsto".he is a funny guy.my english is poor,so sorry!!hahahahahahah.


hoho! just called helmi, not hell_me..hehhee, im just joking.. anyway, I'm not going to blabbering  over here.. There is plenty of time to talk about other thing that give knowledge at same time fun.
for your information, my full name is Mohamad Helmi Bin Musa. I came from Kulim, kedah. 
Unikl Micet my recent study place; by taking most famous Biosystem engg.course.
im easy going person, and can easily make friend with other.
Quiet touching person, but do not worry...im not going bite you anyway.
if have anything say...just called hell_me!!!!!! hehehehhe...
hope i got A for this subject..hahhahahaha... 


Bravo guys, My name muhammmad zulhilmi bin ali.my freinds call me zul.now i study in unikl micet.
my housemates call me as "bek". so, it up to ypu either cal me zul or bek... who cares as long im not crazy because of you guys.
im new for blogs and i hopes i can give the best to contribute the information and knowledge on this blog.
at same time, i hope to have a new friends that read on my blogs and give a comment about the articles.
my motto " tommorow never die, but you will die"...hehehehehe...enjoy yourself..
chuck!!!!

1 comment:

  1. wah what the very good three person
    u guys just like bujang lapok hahahaha

    ReplyDelete